Baby, it's cold outside

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had 10" of fresh snow last night, just got in from using the tractor with the snowblower.
supposed to get colder here in the next few days, about 25 out now. At least it's pretty calm out not much wind. Yall take care not to get a sun stoke with all the heat. ;D ;D

A balmy 18? today, so I figured it would be a good day to clear some snow off the roof of the motorhome and exercise the generator. Used the roof rake to clear a couple of feet off the top, no problem.

After digging out the generator exhaust, I found it completely packed with ice. No generator today, I'll have to let the sun do it's job and try again tomorrow before the predicted snow gets here.

We set a record  coldest February on record here in northern Ohio  I'm geting tired of this view out our
Window.  To help off set cabin fever we ordered some parts for the RV, LED lights, surge protector
Researching Solar and Back-up cameras

Bill

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 15
I moved to east central Alabama to get away from the cold weather.  As I look out the window at cold temps, rain,and blowing winds it would seem that I did not move far enough south.  The only problem is that the only thing further south is miami, cuba.

Our local weatherman says this Thursday will be the last bite of winter.  From there it's the spring warm-up.  I'll believe it when I see it.  :mad:

Went out to shoot photos of my new LED lights for the RV to add them to my Garage page. The thermostat said "Lo" the thermometer shows 27*F inside the RV.

Count down is happening... April 15 is officially the start of irrigation water so I got month and half to official start date but as for before then it might just happen this month. I've been making day runs south to Ontario, OR and weather is much warmer down south of me. (Droolin') for some warm weather. Time to thaw me out.  :D 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob007
Back
Top Bottom