Battery Disconnect Switch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm just found this… I expected pull out the switch to disconnect. But this suggests the other way around 🤣🤣🤣 trying it later!

To add to what Gary has replied, you really don't give us enough information to be sure of what you have. I suggest that you post pictures of the "pull out switch located in the front of the trailer under the bed in storage area with the outside shower, a bunch of connections like city water etc." Then we might recognize what it is. The other picture should be of the "small black box no writing/label on it above the hitch with batteries/LPG tanks." There is a lot of RV experience on these forums and someone is probably goind to recognize both photos.

To add to what Gary has replied, you really don't give us enough information to be sure of what you have. I suggest that you post pictures of the "pull out switch located in the front of the trailer under the bed in storage area with the outside shower, a bunch of connections like city water etc." Then we might recognize what it is. The other picture should be of the "small black box no writing/label on it above the hitch with batteries/LPG tanks." There is a lot of RV experience on these forums and someone is probably goind to recognize both photos.
Thanks - great idea. Really appreciate the thoughts of this group.

Attached the pic of the pull switch on bottom left of the pic. I suspect per a post on another forum that I’m pulling it out when it needs to be in for “off” (checking later)

Also pic of the other possible switch thing. Not sure what it is yet. The button was lit up red last night with the pull switch “out” and I suspect this tells us the battery is “on” (connected)

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_3720.jpeg
    IMG_3720.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3934.jpeg
    IMG_3934.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 13
Just been to the storage and tried assuming that “pushed in” is off instead. Nope 😆 - everything worked the same with nothing but battery as the possible power source.

I did get pics. The little thing near the battery has what looks like an antenna on it. I pressed and held the button down. It bleeped then flashed for a while???

Attachments

• IMG_3936.jpeg
    IMG_3936.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3935.jpeg
    IMG_3935.jpeg
    182.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3934.jpeg
    IMG_3934.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3937.jpeg
    IMG_3937.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 7
Ah yes, there is a label above the wheels. I guess we would need the display screen for that. Thank you, because the trailer has no manuals it’s working things out with google and this forum…

Last edited:
If it has a tire pressure monitoring system it was added by a previous owner. To have any hope of using it you would need to first figure out what brand and model it is.

I found it :)

It is by these guys in Texas…

TST CUSTOMER SERVICE
Truck System Technologies, INC

And apparently getting a display screen model. They said the red light is just confirming it has power.

Apparently I need a 507 display or a 770 display. They say you can purchase one from Techno RV at 866-324-7915 for best pricing. So now to check out the advantages of those two. Fun owning an RV with no manuals, history information etc.

I’m also going to replace the battery disconnect switch as it is clearly faulty 😂

And soon we will go somewhere in the camper!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom