COVID Vaccine Reactions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, OP here.

I now regret starting this thread. My apologies for the contention it has created. My intent was just to get a feel for how others have reacted to the vaccine, for my own interest, and perhaps provide some helpful info for others. I never intended for it to become political, but unfortunately in nearly any forum there are ill-informed zealots who cannot resist turning it so.

If this thread has become yet another platform to spread conspiracy BS and disinformation, it has no place here. I only was curious how others were doing, and did not mean to make any particular "statement".

Mods, I won't be offended if you close this. It's too bad some folks have difficulty staying on topic, but I'm happy to sacrifice the thread for the good of the community.
Actually think it was a good conversation starter and many can get the word out to those folks misinformed by their news media, cdc and fda that "are" political. Interesting thing is folks think these vaccines are free. Why do these people want HCQ and Ivermectin blocked so much? Because they want everybody vaccinated because they pocket billions. The government is forking out billions to these companies for these shots. Which comes from us taxpayers. I like your post and we can all have an adult conversation. Just ignore the ones you want to ignore

Yes we could. Unfortunately the anti-vaccers have a very closed mind. That's OK. Darwin awards will have a lot to choose from.
These ignorant comment is actual the cause of the OP wanting the thread shut down. Why can't we have a constructive conversation without ridiculing others that you don't even know. Many "antivaxxers" usually have a family member that was vaccine injured and don't believe in them anymore but because they don't want the shot, you believe they're close-minded? Pretty ignorant if you ask me but hey, you do you

These ignorant comment is actual the cause of the OP wanting the thread shut down. Why can't we have a constructive conversation without ridiculing others that you don't even know. Many "antivaxxers" usually have a family member that was vaccine injured and don't believe in them anymore but because they don't want the shot, you believe they're close-minded? Pretty ignorant if you ask me but hey, you do you
I doubt the anti-vaccers have any family member who died from the shot. I think they are all listening to so horrible information coming from people who have no clue. 25% of Americans claim they won't get the shot and i doubt that that many millions of people have a dead relative. And even if they did have a family member who died I think they are being closed minded.

I doubt the anti-vaccers have any family member who died from the shot. I think they are all listening to so horrible information coming from people who have no clue. 25% of Americans claim they won't get the shot and i doubt that that many millions of people have a dead relative. And even if they did have a family member who died I think they are being closed minded.

Anyhow, the bottom line is people have a choice, go get it or don't. Also don't say anything about other peoples choices. I trust my immune system, some people don't and feel like getting the vaccine, perfectly up to them, their God given right. Problem will come when "they" attempt to tell us that we can't live our lives without getting the vaccine. Now we're going to have a problem. I don't think that is close-minded especially when I don't find you close-minded for wanting a vaccine that isn't approved yet, your choice

Please don't put words in my mouth or assume you know what I am thinking.

I'm inclined to wish this thread closed because there are some folks who simply can't or won't stay on topic, which is to gather some anecdotal reports of vaccine reactions. NOT a debate on the vaccine itself, and especially not anything about HCQ, bleach injection or other snake oil unproven "remedies".

Again I ask that you start your own threads on the topics you wish.

Even those over 75 are at 91% chance of surviving this.
That 91% includes a number of folks who, a year later, are still having serious problems such as hard to breathe, confined to wheelchair and other problems (and far from all of those are "old folks"). It also includes people who spent quite a while on ventilators, which themselves can cause problems. and even more who spent quite a while in the hospital.

Furthermore... cases are dropping by huge margins.
Note that a lot of that is because a lot of people got vaccinated.

I'm also curious as to why the big wigs like Fake Fauci will not listen to other doctors like Dr. Simone Gold (AFLDS.org)
It doesn't help people appreciate your posts when you throw around terms like "Fake Fauci" -- I presume that you are personally completely qualified to say who is a fake through your intense medical training and experience -- and sound like you're spouting a certain party line.

Think about it....

Later: The name Simone Gold didn't register with me, so I did a web search, and she seems to be the one about whom Wikipedia says:
Simone Melissa Gold (born 1965/1966) is an American anti-vaccine activist, physician, author, and the founder of America's Frontline Doctors, a right-wing political organization known for spreading misinformation concerning the COVID-19 pandemic. She gained notoriety when a video of an America's Frontline Doctors press conference in front of the US Supreme Court Building went viral in July 2020.

That's not very encouraging as believable credentials.

Last edited:
The AMA says you and your "many doctors" are full of it. I will trust them over right wing conspiracy trash all day, every day and twice on Sunday.
And you want the thread disabled. Sure you do. That's what liberals do, non-transparent, block and deflect, complain and then blame.

American Medical Association is knee deep with doctors that are just going with the other corruption. Anyhow, your choice, you do you. But when the "variants" come out in the fall, don't complain about the vaccine when your sick when many of us "right-wingers" were trying to help because we know the government and those left wingers are in the power grab of their life and funded by mega donor soros trying to implement one world order. Which will be fought from half the country forever. BTW, if you want it deleted so bad, you could reach out the owners of this site and ask them too, but I am respectfully asking them not too so we can wake up many more. Thanks.

this is in there too:

Of course because Corona virus was the only thing around last year and the flu and many others magically disappeared. The vaccination isn't approved and it may lessen symptoms, but people are still getting covid apparently by PCR tests that were proven to be giving false positives. Food for thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you consider this site a reliable source?

I don't know if it is or not. They're telling us that their government is not being forth coming with honest facts and the truth. Also said they're numbers are being skewed. I told our friends I don't think we have had any homeless die from this "virus". They said exactly. China has the worlds largest population but apparently their "deaths" are under 5,000. I don't trust any governments

There has been a lot of very useful information and perspective shared here on this topic, but unfortunately also a good bit that doesn't align with forum rules. Please respect your fellow members by thinking through this before posting:

- Is it true?
- Is it helpful?
- Is it kind?

As it appears people are not allowed to have a different opinion from others without a lot of rude and inappropriate comments I am closing this thread.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to message any moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom