Developed congestive hrt failure Wed nite.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russ,

Take care of yourself!!! If you don't, you will have a lot of wives after your hide. ;D We hope you get well soon.

Russ!  Just read your message.  Bummer, but you can make the results a bouquet!

I'm thinking the rarefied air at AAPL 400 got you too excited ;) :D

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Don and Mary Ann

Russ, just tuning into this thread.  So sorry you've had a set-back.  Get Well Soon!!!!

Daisy and Fred

Still in hosp for another day, got to get the rest of fluid off the lungs.

Thanks for all the msgs!

To echo Wendy's comment,  Russell H. Mahoney, M.D.  Repeat .... M.D., correctly reports his diagnosis. 

No one was doubting that Russ knows what CHF is, but the good doctor probably did confuse a few folks with the thread title of "Developed congestive heart failure Wed nite".

No one develops CHF in the span of ONE DAY.  The symptoms may have developed quickly and become acute on Wednesday, but the heart function weakening (failure) was years in the making.  CHF is not something one develops one day, and cures the next.  There are, of course, medications, procedures and life-style changes that can make a world of difference in one's future prognosis with CHF.

I'm no MD, but I do know a thing or two about the heart and heart disease. ;) :) 

I've had four confirmed heart attacks, two separate quadruple bypass operations, six heart cathaterizations, had my heart stopped and restarted three times because of atrial fibrillation.  AND, I've stayed in a Holiday Inn Express before :D

Russ, get well and explain to your loyal followers how you are going to take better care of yourself in the future. :)

Sorry to hear about the hospital trip. Thank goodness you were in Des Moines where you know that you will be in good hands. Get well soon.

Tim & Jan

Russ, Margi brought me up to date on what has been going on with you. Now shape up! and get your hiney out of there. Take care of yourself. Nobody likes a doctor as a patient, They are cranky and demanding. There! that was my lecture. Now my wishes to you are a speedy recovery and I will see you next winter.
Hugs,
Helaine

[quote author=Helaine & Wally]... a doctor as a patient, They are cranky and demanding.[/quote]

Helaine, in Russ' case, you could also substitute doctor as a restaurant customer  ;D

Russ,

Have a speedy recovery. Get those internal batteries recharged and get on the road soon. Remember APPLE will not survive without your business :)

Chris & Mimi

Hello Russ,

thanks for being so friendly to us when we came to HT's.  thanks for being an art collector and having the largest computer monitor I've ever seen. 

When I read your email, I felt a strong twinge of empathy, then optimism when I realized you will get the best care available and you know what's going on!

I wish you the best.

thx, Gary.

Chest Xray clear. Got out of hosp Sunday noon.

relatives came to visit in PM.
Felt so good, I went to a party of my former partners and had a delightful time.
It remains hot and humid here.

I concur - it's good you're "free" again, but cool it for a while.

Take care of yourself,
ArdraF

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KEC
Back
Top Bottom