Developed congestive hrt failure Wed nite.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad to hear you're up and feeling better, Russ.  Please do take care, especially in that heat!

Lou

rhmahoney said:
Chest Xray clear. Got out of hosp Sunday noon.
Felt so good, I went to a party of my former partners and had a delightful time.

And skipped the hors d'euvres? ::)

Russ,

Glad things are better and looking up. Please don't overdo it. Hope we can see you again before too long. Our last visit wasn't long enough!!

"And skipped the hors d'euvres? "

No problem...there were none!

Avoiding the cheezecake was difficult.

Pierat said:
What, no intravenous cheesecake in the hospital? What's the medical system coming to?!
Who would have room for cheesecake after that scrumptious hospital meatloaf, mash potatoes & gravy to die for and perfectly seasoned green beans?

Great news, Russ !!! Take care and avoid some of that good stuff as best you can. It was nice getting that initial info directly from the best doctor in the house. Looking forward to seeing you in QZ . . .

When Jolene had her surgery there was room service available, pretty good sized menu, if no restrictions, order anything.  The creme' brulee  was actually pretty good. 

Get well Russ, we are all praying for you.

Russ, sorry I'm not close enough to bring you a lobster feed, but thought I'd send you this one electronically, think of it as a promise for the next time you come east.

Ed

http://www.novascotiawebcams.com/special/lobster-cam.html

Back in hops. They describe it as acoronary spasm. Had slite rise in treponens. Now they are keeping me 4 days to adjust meds again.

Hoping to get out on Sunday.

Dang it, Russell, enough all ready. Take care of yourself and get over this so you can hit the road. It's too darn hot back there.

Relax while you're stuck in the hospital and GET WELL.

Wendy

They're taking good care of you, Russ.  Try to be patient, patient.  (How bad is that groan?!)  Love you and wishing you many more miles on the road in the motorhome.

Margi

Russ

I was going to phone you but I looked at clock and  with the time change I thought it too late to bother you.  Follow orders.  Get those meds adjusted and enjoy the AC in a hospital.  We'll talk this weekend.

Betty and Terry

Best to you and a speedy recovery.  Another reason to be grateful ....you're able to post a message and walk life's path another day  ;D

Out of hosp and at home. I now have yet another change of meeds because the weekend cardiologist further changed the meds and in one case, the dose! Will be seeing my regular cardiologist Monday and hope to get it all sorted out. Feelin good and am pain free.

Warm and very humid here.

Ditto what Ernie said. Take care of yourself Russ!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjay15
Back
Top Bottom