Driveway stolen in Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone should have seen the contractor driving the dozer. Get his name and have him arrested for theft then sue him. Seems like she should be able to end up with a new driveway easily. It should raise the evaluation of her house also.

I'm guessing someone had the wrong address on the work order, started the demo, realized the mistake and moved on. I'd bet you could find a new driveway within several blocks.

Whomever took it needs to pay pay pay for the repair (note I typed Pay 3 times)
And yes it appears someone was giving contractors a wrong address.. Recall that she had a parade of contractors giving her estimate and a man who claimed either to be or to have been called by her landlord.. she was the homeowner right. (If I read it correctly she was) so clearly someone was giving out her address.. Was it by mistake or was it intentional.? That is the only thing I don't know.

An update. A media group sponsor has stepped up and is going to install a new driveway at no cost to the home owner. Apparently there was a Go Find Me page set up and all the money there is going to be donated to a non profit.

An update. A media group sponsor has stepped up and is going to install a new driveway at no cost to the home owner. Apparently there was a Go Find Me page set up and all the money there is going to be donated to a non profit.
Whatever did we do before Go-Fund-Me?

I love the power of the Internet.

Whatever did we do before Go-Fund-Me?

There is so much media "hysteria" about how bad people and things are but there are tons of examples of how people are still generous and caring.

it's hard to be optimistic with the media onslaughts but I choose to still see the good in the vast majority of people.

There is so much media "hysteria" about how bad people and things are but there are tons of examples of how people are still generous and caring.

it's hard to be optimistic with the media onslaughts but I choose to still see the good in the vast majority of people.
Good people and good deeds are not "newsworthy"to today's news journalists (they are no longer news reporters). Walter Cronkite would have a heart attack if he were alive to hear them today.

Walter Cronkite would have a heart attack if he were alive to hear them today.
The movie Apollo 13 gave nod to the era when news became sensation and news rooms had to become profitable. Interviewing the drama of the family became more important than the news of a space craft failure.

If it bleeds it leads...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom