Dying at Yosemite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate selfies, but I also don't care for mirrors lol. I prefer to be on the other end of the camera lens. For me, my self esteem is better when I DON'T see myself.
Tom that's an awesome collage!!! Not many people have baby pictures of themselves. So cool!
Jackie, your plastic surgeon did quite a job lol, he must be proud. Hehe

RVMommaTo6 said:
I hate selfies, but I also don't care for mirrors lol. I prefer to be on the other end of the camera lens. For me, my self esteem is better when I DON'T see myself.
Everybody hates photos of themselves because we never look as good in a photo as we do in our mind's eye. But rest assured everyone else likes looking at you so take some photos of yourself, not for yourself, but for the rest of us. ;D
Tom that's an awesome collage!!! Not many people have baby pictures of themselves. So cool!
Thank you Momma. I was very lucky to have a father who loved photography and took a lot of photos of his family. He passed on his love for photography and for being an early adapter to me. Then my step father assembled a photo book of photos of me starting with my mom when she was pregnant with me. In 1996 I bought my first flat bed scanner and scanned all the images into a computer. That gave me an on going project of collecting as many photos of myself as I could find. Currently there are 630 images of me. That is almost ten per year. They are all dated as best as I could guess and the date is in the file name so it is easy to keep them in chronological order. The collage is one row per decade so the first year is zero to ten years old, etc. I did buy morphing software and was going to make a morph of my life but the software was too hard to use and my Windows machine bit the dust before I could figure it out.

xrated said:
Janet.....you might want to check this out! 
https://www.americasbest.com/ppc/save-money-eye-exam?gclid=CjwKCAjwyOreBRAYEiwAR2mSkuirE33Y0_NGKQvidDcJw1gbfjWUF_ePchC4d8EEg7-GslIswP4D4RoC0d8QAvD_BwE.          ;D

Z Rated

sorted

Janet...    ;D

Attachments

• 45285454_10156197724181596_7810395669838954496_o.jpg
    45285454_10156197724181596_7810395669838954496_o.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom