Garmin nuvi 1350LMT?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KodiakRV

I see the Garmin nuvi 1350LMT can be had for $148 nowadays.  It has lifetime map and traffic updates.  Does anyone have any experience with this unit?

I have the 1450LMT which is the 5" version (easier to see on MH dash).
Same capabilities as the 1350LMT and is reliable and accurate as any Garmin. Updates are no less a chore than before - takes an hour or so every quarter or so.
The lifetime traffic is useful where available but you may wish to be careful with the automatic rerouting. It can add time to your trip (and miles). :(  Traffic also calls for using the very bulky cord that comes with the unit...I believe that is where the receiver and antenna are actually located.
Lane change feature is real good since I am famous for taking exits in the wrong direction.
Bob
Oh by the way...for a little more, the 1390/1490LMT is available which provides bluetooth, handsfree telephone support if you desire it.

The Garmin 1350 is the second best selling GPS at Amazon. The 1450 is the best selling one. It is about $60 more money but well worth it since the screen size is .7 of an inch larger. Doesn't sound like much but it makes all the difference in the world to me and my old eyes. I have been using the 1450 for almost a year and it is a super good GPS. I don't think you will be disappointed with either one.

I have the 1350 and LOVE it.  I have never had a issue with it at all.  The lifetime map updates is a great feature.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thumpercolt
Back
Top Bottom