I AM NEW TO THE SIGHT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pjs

:)Hi, i am new to this sight, we are full time rvers. we have been full time for 9 years. would like to meet others who are full time

Welcome aboard, pjs.  Jump right in the conversations and contribute your 9 years of experience.

We are "half-timers", but there are a lot of fulltimers here and  I'm sure you will hear from them.

pjs said:
:)Hi, i am new to this sight, we are full time rvers. we have been full time for 9 years. would like to meet others who are full time

Lots of us are or were or are going to be fultimers.? Take a look at our calendar for rallies where we "formally" get together? OR tell us where you are and? often someone else is in that area and willing to meet for a rally.

I'll not forget the? communication that? went on with my husband and Lucy. Years ago,? both being somewhat computer savy... and into RV's? they decided to meet at the RV show in Pomona California one? fall.? Emails and forum communication outlined the exact campsite and time for a meeting.? When Terry knocked on their RV door and Lucy answered, she was VERY surprised to meet a tall blond male.? She thought "Terry"? was a female.? What a laugh was had by all. After that we? became very good friends as we have with most of our RV Forum framily.? So if you are new to this forum just? tell us where you are and? where you are going to be and likely someone else will be there too.

Betty Brewer

pjs said:

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle.  Looking forward to your participation here.  We should benefit from your 9 years experience.

Back
Top Bottom