Jinxed! I double Jinxed Myself. Jacks & Engine Light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alfa38User said:
Do NOT take it to an RV centre. Find a truck dealer or service that can handle your brand of vehicle for the engine light.

Called a reputable local shop that does a lot of RV work (Fleet Tech Truck Parts & Service, 6640 State Road 52, Hudson, FL 34667 (727) 862-5956). Turns out they only work on Diesel engines. They recommended another local place, good reviews (Kingston Automotive, 8039 Palatine Dr. Hudson, FL 34667 (727) 862-5956). Got the oxygen sensor replaced for under $200. Also learned that when I had the Starter replaced they banged/bumped the Knock Sensor, cracked it just a little, so I'll get that replaced soon...

We're going RVing... 

AnRVAndADog said:
Oops! Typo...  Under $300. The sensor was about $170, labor was under $100.

And the fun never stops... I decided not using my jacks was wimpy so I had a guy look at it. It's broke... Getting it fixed... Meanwhile I have to unplug the power to the control unit to stop the alarm and plug it back in to operate the slides...

Same day: Awning is almost broke too...  Somehow it got bent about 3 degrees off the vertical toward the rear. Since the forward awning arm sits about 1 foot away from the co-pilot's seat if I'd have hit something she would have freaked out... She says I didn't hit anything, I agree. Vandalism? I dunno? Getting that fixed soon too...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom