KOFA and wind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AStravelers said:
No harm done, but what a change in subject from wind at KOFA to sewer drain problems!  ;D

It's all connected if your down wind from that sewer drain problem ;D ;D

AStravelers said:
No harm done, but what a change in subject from wind at KOFA to sewer drain problems!  ;D

Seriously. Not sure what happened here but kdbgoat gave me whiplash with the sharp turn!  ;) ;D

Sorry about that :-[ I wasn't thinking. He mentioned black valve not closing, and I was off and runnin'

Just to complete the hijack(I know how everyone loves a solution post), I disassembled the valves and found a wad of TP jammed in the valve.  Cleaned everything and reassembled.  Oh, I usually fill the toilet bowl about 4 times and dump it into the tank after I've emptied it.  I know better than to leave it dry.

Now we can get back to the wind...which seems to have picked up some this morning.

I absolutely love Reversible outdoor carpets. My rambunctious lab has peed, ran, played, sleeps, lots of foot traffic on them, etc on these and they still look great! I never put the iron directly on the mat itself. If dirty I get the blower or hose them off, they clean super easy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom