Leaking sewer hose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looking at your set up, it looks like outlet end is part of a elbow that goes to your drain valve., remove the four bolts at the drain valve and take the elbow to a dealer and see if they can source a new elbow like yours.
I would also replace the valve at the same time.

Last edited:
This one looks easy - cut off the old end and glue the new one on - probably with PVC cement.

Sewer Termination Fitting
Beat me to it. Was going to post but had to go out this evening. Yes, get a Valterra T1029-2 and first slide it up to the pins. If it fits without a lot of slop, carefully cut away the pins, file them smooth, use some alcohol and scotchbrite to throughly clean the outside of the stub and also scotch brite the inside where it will be glued. Clean is the word here. Then using a liberal slathering of cement designed for ABS on both the stub and the inside of the termination, shove it on and HOLD IT in place till it sets so it won't slide half way off. I have one of these I bought to build an extension for my trailer, I ended up with a clear 6 inch extension that did the trick. (bad Bigfoot design again, put the sewer cap more than 12 inches under the trailer where you had to put down a trash bag or similar and LAY DOWN to reach it.)

Charles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasondenman
Back
Top Bottom