Need your opinion on Sleep Number Mattress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks again to all who responded to my question. We decided to keep the mattress that the rv came with (for a few trips anyway). We put one of those memory foam toppers from Costco and it seems to be cozy enough so far. When we go to buy a new mattress we will get a sleep number bed. I sure do enjoy reading all of your opinions and experiences that you've all had traveling. Our kids are ages 6  and 14 months and I think all of our time traveling together will be great memories together.
Bye for now. Linda

An update from the Cousins. We did buy a sleep number that is due in a couple of weeks when we will find out who was right.

The 30 day return policy convinced Sue to try. ;D

swissmiss said:
... When we go to buy a new mattress we will get a sleep number bed. ... Our kids are ages 6  and 14 months and I think all of our time traveling together will be great memories together...

A question for those who have them -- can kids and Sleep Number beds co-exist together?  Are they repairable if they get a rip or hole in them?

I can remember coming home one night years ago and finding my 6-year-old daughter's sturdy wooden bed frame split and the bed on the floor.  She and a somewhat-heavy friend had been jumping up and down on it like a trampoline.  :eek:

Frank, sounds like you should buy a trampoline instead of a SN bed, or maybe instead of a bed, period.

Tom said:
Frank, sounds like you should buy a trampoline instead of a SN bed, or maybe instead of a bed, period.

Well, my daughter has matured quite a bit in the past 25 years.  :D

But now SHE has a daughter that comes to visit...    ;D

Buy one by all means. My wife pestered me for 5 years before I agreed to buy one for home. After about 2 weeks, I was mad at her for taking 5 years to convince me. We bought our MH and after 2 trips on the bed that came in it, we ordered the sleep number bed for the MH. Everything's been great since!!!

Back
Top Bottom