Pat Dick - Happy 80th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PancakeBill

I know it was mainly Jim Dick that communicated here so posting on Pats behalf. She is doing well, just had her 80th on 4/29 and to celebrate took a tandem parachute jump from i think I read 18,000'? That seems high, could have been a typo. Anyway, she has sold the coach and lot and bought a park model and lot elsewhere at TGO.

I know it was mainly Jim Dick that communicated here so posting on Pats behalf. She is doing well, just had her 80th on 4/29 and to celebrate took a tandem parachute jump from i think I read 18,000'? That seems high, could have been a typo. Anyway, she has sold the coach and lot and bought a park model and lot elsewhere at TGO.
Happy Birthday Pat! Congratulations on the Park model, enjoy

Pat & Jim G

Thanks for the update Bill. Glad to know Pat's new life plan is working out. Happy birthday Pat!

Back
Top Bottom