Real exciting weekend.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larry N.

Oh yes, it could be a lot worse . The problem with her is that it’s her right foot so she won’t be able to drive. Now if you ship me one of your cars, she could drive them. 😅😂🤣
Hmmm... Seems to me they still use the right foot for gas and brake -- Jackie can correct me if not, though. :cool:

Oldgator73

I’ve never had kidney stones but I have had catheters on several occasions. Anytime I get surgery that requires a pelvic block it takes days before my bladder wakes up. They won’t let you leave the hospital until you pee. After my latest knee replacement I was told I couldn’t go home until I peed on my own. Now, this hospital I was in seemed to only employ young, good looking nurses and med techs. Just after coming out of post op and getting to my bed two of them said they had to check my whole body over for injury or whatever then one of them proceeded to ask me a series of questions. One question was “Have you ever felt like you were being abused physically or sexually?” I said yes. She said when. I said just a few minutes ago. They left the room. :cool:

Oldgator73

I drove in Scotland about 20 years ago but I don’t remember. You could be very well right.
Even though I lived in the UK for 5 years I can’t say since I had an American car shipped over there. I do know that the majority of cars I was a passenger in were standard shift.

Old_Crow

Not sure about the UK, but those stupid flat nosed, right hand drive Japanese mini truck we drive around the campgrounds shift with your left hand, but the pedals are the normal gas on the right, clutch on the left arrangement.

Top Bottom