Russ Mahoney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Terry A. Brewer

Goodby old friend.... I'm really going to miss you.

Attachments

• Farewell21.jpg
    Farewell21.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 130
  • Farewell13.jpg
    Farewell13.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 131
It was with deep sadness that I received the news of Russ' passing in my mailbox. He was a wonderful guy, and good a friend to many.

Sorry to hear about Russ.  Thanks for the information Terry.

Bill Dane
99 CC  Allure

He was gifted with great intelligence and a very warm and generous heart.  He will be missed and remembered forever.

Tom and Margi

Russ was a long time good friend of ours, he will be missed.

Russ in one of his relaxing moments.

Attachments

• Russ-relaxing.JPG
    Russ-relaxing.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 68
We had many interesting times with Russ and he will be missed.  They only make certain personalities once in a lifetime and Russ surely fits the bill.

We had the pleasure of meeting Russ when we moved to Happy Trails and he quickly became a good friend. He visited us in Oregon one summer at the Bonneville Fish Hatchery where we were volunteering and we got to spend time with him in one of his favorites, Newport, Oregon!  He was a special man and we will miss him!

Dean, Diane and Poco (The dog that always amazed Russ because he was so calm)

Russ was quite character and we always enjoyed visiting with him. We're really sorry to hear the news of his passing. May he rest in peace.

I did not take the attached photo but it was in a file of forum member photos I received a long time ago. I'm sure the original owner will not mind it being posted here.

Attachments

• Russ Mahoney.jpg
    Russ Mahoney.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 63
    Donna and I send along our deepest sympathy to all of Russ' family and framily.  We first met Russ when he and the Brewers visited us at our summer home in New Brunswick, and last met him when we were set up in DesMoine and looked up to see him setting up his coach in the lot directly ahead of us.
    We had a delightful few days together, and we were always interested in hearing of his various health issues, his many framily wives, and their significant others will miss him.
    Another great loss to the Forum.

Ed & Donna

Attachments

• Russ at Quartzsite 2010.jpg
    Russ at Quartzsite 2010.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 50
We will all miss Russ. Laurie and I have had many wonderful times with him, as many of the forum family have. Here's a couple of memories. The first is after a "Deliiiiicious" lobster dinner in Maine, - as he would say- and the second is during a visit to the Martin Guitar factory in PA.

Good by old friend.

Attachments

• P0000497.jpg
    P0000497.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 72
  • _LND4367.jpg
    _LND4367.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 74
Terry A. Brewer said:
Goodby old friend.... I'm really going to miss you.

The photo with  me making a face while hugging Russ was taken the day we parted ways.  We had been traveling with Russ for  months through Canada and Alaska and the journey was over as he was making a turn to go see  a dinosaur Museum in Edmonton and we were headed for  Idaho.  Terry captured a  photo of me not wanting our company to end and sadly now it really  has.  But we will remain friends in our hearts forever.  A sad time.

Sad news.  We enjoyed our visits with Russ and will miss him.
Jeannine and Dan

Happy Trails will not be the same without Russ. We gathered on the street as the news spread yesterday.

So long old friend.

So sorry to hear about Russ.  We looked forward to catching up with him this summer here at Cutty's.

He was certainly one of a kind.

Paul & Ann

Back
Top Bottom