Sarah Hale - RIP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had dinner with Sarah a few years ago in the Twin Cities with the Reiters and Johnsons. She was an independent spirit we admired a great deal.

I don't believe we ever had the pleasure of meeting Sarah in person but knew her name since CompuServe days.  She was loved and well respected by many people.  I'm sure she's giving everyone at the Great Campground in the Sky a run for their money!

ArdraF

Sarah was a friend to all who want to be framily. On her way to Henderson NV, one fall she parked in our circle drive in the Pojoaque valley for several nights. Bev, Sarah and I laughed at each others stories; however, Eliott just sat there stonefaced, he never cracked a smile.

When she met the Episcopal Bishop of MNshe told him about our forum and this RVing priest living in NM. Parden me while  I pray one for our friend. . .

"Father of all, we pray to you for those we love, but see no longer: Grant them your peace; let light perpetual shine upon them; and, in your loving wisdom and almighty power, work in them the good purpose of your perfect will; through Jesus Christ our Lord." Amen.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
video7
Back
Top Bottom