Sex in the RV (Fifth Wheel) - What should we know and keep in mind?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One winter in San Antonio, TX we had a neighbor that after being next to us for a week or two, went to the trouble to tell us that if the RV was bouncing around in the evening it was due to them practicing their square dance moves. Before than I had never paid any attention to whether their RV rocked or not, but later we did watch it move and listen closely to see if we could hear music playing! ~ :unsure: ~

One winter in San Antonio, TX we had a neighbor that after being next to us for a week or two, went to the trouble to tell us that if the RV was bouncing around in the evening it was due to them practicing their square dance moves. Before than I had never paid any attention to whether their RV rocked or not, but later we did watch it move and listen closely to see if we could hear music playing! ~ :unsure: ~
Wonder if they square danced nekked.:cool:

If this is a regular thing, you probably need scheduled time away from your kids, both young kids and adult kids. Neither probably want to hear their parents going at it. Find a cheap hotel room you can rent by the hour in town if you like to play hard, otherwise, tone it down for everyone's sake. There's a big difference between being open about sex and having it in close proximity to others who may not want to be party to it.

If you are concerned about the noise just make sure to schedule your sexual activity before the quiet times posted at the park you are staying at. For me it wouldn’t be a problem if I heard you having sex. At least someone would be having fun. Although we did have a neighbor when we lived in base housing on Lackland AFB that was really loud. I did feel a bit inadequate. I was told the walls were so thin if your neighbor had their light on and you turned yours off you could see your neighbors in shadow. Well, I tried that and found it wasn’t true. :cool:

You and the wife need to learn sign language... that will solve most of the problem!

The other thing to be cautious about is the steps up to the bedroom - so put up a gate so you don't fall down into the kitchen/living space.

Lastly - it's part of life. Please enjoy it even if you think you'll embarrass the kids (or the neighbors!). Believe me, they would rather look back and know that Mom and Dad loved and cared for each other.

some sort of complex that they have to be noticed.
That seems to apply here. hahahah
I haven't heard that terminology in 20 years.

Whenever a man was trying to be noticed, in one form or another instead of just being:

My Dad would say, "That guy must have a complex".
Reminds me of our poster that was gone for 5 weeks and showed back up and..............oh brother.

He knows who he is. lordy.

Just my thoughts today,;)

I've participated in this forum for about 28 years. This is quite possibly the dumbest series of posts I have read in all this time.
Not sure why you kept reading. Having said that do you think this topic is any “dumber” than which way toilet paper should be put on the holder or should you fold or wad TP or my all time favorite “Smooth or Chunky”. :cool:

I've participated in this forum for about 28 years. This is quite possibly the dumbest series of posts I have read in all this time.

I'll take a swing at this. I'm a relative newb, joined about 3 years ago. All sorts of fun topics come up and this is the first time I've seen this question asked. Why not? Motorhomes, trailers and the like are TIGHT spaces and a lot of people co-exist with children in these things. How do people keep the sparks flying with their mate? How does one entertain themselves alone? We all deal with these things, right?

Remember sound travels outside your RV more so than a house.

Reminds me of the time we were in a NY State Park - closing weekend in mid-October. We were camping with friends - it was quite cold and we had a fire going all day Saturday. My buddy's wife got drunk and fell asleep that night. In comparison, apparently my wife was a bit vocal that night. I saw him the next morning and the first thing he said was "you win". ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reggiejay1591
Back
Top Bottom