Some people can't read English !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We found a notice stuck in our cottage door today telling us that there would be a commercial drone operating in the neighborhood in the next few days taking pics of some properties that are for sale. The drone operator's name and phone number were listed if we wanted more info. I thought the notice was a good idea for minimizing complaints...

Yes a good deal, not required by any law I have heard about. But then I am a hobbyest.
This pilot is working to get people to think good about drones.

NY_Dutch said:
We found a notice stuck in our cottage door today telling us that there would be a commercial drone operating in the neighborhood in the next few days taking pics of some properties that are for sale. The drone operator's name and phone number were listed if we wanted more info. I thought the notice was a good idea for minimizing complaints...

I think this a great idea...As the owner of a backyard pool that has a complete privacy fence around the pool. (You can guess why)

Gizmo100 said:
I think this a great idea...As the owner of a backyard pool that has a complete privacy fence around the pool. (You can guess why)

Yep, we have to wait until after dark to fully enjoy swimming in our lake. But no drone worries then either...  ;)

Oldgator73 said:
Umm, you?re gonna have to tell us why and we?ll need pictures.

Your going to have to wait for warmer weather if you want Pictures ;D....But the wife is camera shy so they will be pic's of me :eek:

I'll also need a waiver from the Forum Administrator...I don't want to get kicked off the site ;D

Gizmo100 said:
Your going to have to wait for warmer weather if you want Pictures ;D....But the wife is camera shy so they will be pic's of me :eek:

I'll also need a waiver from the Forum Administrator...I don't want to get kicked off the site ;D

Not that I really want to see pictures of you naked but you could float on your stomach. When we lived in Illinois we had one of those swim spas. Sixteen feet long by I think 6 or 8 feet wide. Interesting story how we got it. My wife went to the Home Show with the neighbors. She called me and said the swim spas were on sale. Only $25,000. I said I did not want a swim spa so do not buy it. Well, after it was installed (another several thousand dollars) I figured I might as well use it. Not to swim in but to lounge in. We get in it at night and I would skinny dip. My wife said the neighbors can see us from their upstairs. I said they?ll only look once. She said what if they call the police. I said the police will show up and say nothing to see here and leave.

Oldgator73 said:
Not that I really want to see pictures of you naked but you could float on your stomach. When we lived in Illinois we had one of those swim spas. Sixteen feet long by I think 6 or 8 feet wide. Interesting story how we got it. My wife went to the Home Show with the neighbors. She called me and said the swim spas were on sale. Only $25,000. I said I did not want a swim spa so do not buy it. Well, after it was installed (another several thousand dollars) I figured I might as well use it. Not to swim in but to lounge in. We get in it at night and I would skinny dip. My wife said the neighbors can see us from their upstairs. I said they?ll only look once. She said what if they call the police. I said the police will show up and say nothing to see here and leave.

Good story ;D ;D

Many years ago I was hired to add a window in a large second floor walk-in closet that an older woman was converting to a sewing room. A couple of weeks after I finished, I happened to see her in a local store and asked how the sewing room was working out. She laughed and said it was fine, but she didn't know whether to say anything to her neighbor or not. The new window gave her a great view of their enclosed swimming pool and sometimes the whole family skinny dipping.  ;D

NY_Dutch said:
Many years ago I was hired to add a window in a large second floor walk-in closet that an older woman was converting to a sewing room. A couple of weeks after I finished, I happened to see her in a local store and asked how the sewing room was working out. She laughed and said it was fine, but she didn't know whether to say anything to her neighbor or not. The new window gave her a great view of their enclosed swimming pool and sometimes the whole family skinny dipping.  ;D

It's always nice to have a room with a view.  ;D

Oldgator73 said:
We don’t have any neighbors I want to see nekked.  8)

So, everyone in your neighborhood  is on the  same page........

same here!

Back
Top Bottom