Thanksgiving 2012 images.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SeilerBird said:
One important consideration when choosing a system is Image Stabilization. The Tamron 200-500 does not have IS built in. Sony builds IS into the body, Nikon and Canon build IS into the lenses.

Very good point Tom.  Shooting aircraft in flight, like birds, pretty much requires hand held and also with prop aircraft a relatively slow shutter speed to keep from 'freezing' the prop ... jets are easy in that regard ... high shutter speed works well.

thanks,

Howard

Bob Buchanan said:
Yep -- I do, Tom.  :) That started a few years back when I discovered my Samsung Charge smart phone did an OK job with pics for a carry around camera - and allowed me to photograph eggs over medium cooked properly. The reason being, very few restaurant cooks seem to know how to cook eggs, especially my favorite, over medium. So I thought I would always have handy on Flickr the proper way (plus a few properly cooked omelets).
Boy are you going to be jealous Bob. I got my new camera yesterday and one of the "Scene" settings is "Food". I will try it out for you and let you know how well the Food setting works. ;D

SeilerBird said:
That is a good guess Bob, but that is a lot more money than the one I am getting.

How about THIS one? It's a nice walk around and has a lot of what you need if you spot a BIF. And the price is better for you than my 1st pick.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boklm
Back
Top Bottom