Treadmill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was thinking more of campgrounds with pools, or parks near other bodies of water (lakes, rivers) with swimming areas where you could exercise. That may not work in every location, but it could be something to research wherever you decide to camp.

scottydl said:
I was thinking more of campgrounds with pools, or parks near other bodies of water (lakes, rivers) with swimming areas where you could exercise. That may not work in every location, but it could be something to research wherever you decide to camp.

Yeah, I think that's a good substitute for or addition to the treadmill, especially in the summer months when the water might be warmer.  :)    Most definitely in the ocean water, where we will likely spend a lot our time, as it is buoyant.  -- (Lol, I mean, we will likely spend a lot of our time near the ocean water.  ;)

Should you choose to get a toy hauler, a "normal" hot tub is not really that heavy when empty, maybe 400 pounds?  It's that 300 gal of water that make it heavy!  Just drain it for travel.

I have chronic Lyme Disease.  We had a hot tub for about 10 years, and I miss it!  It was GREAT therapy for aches and pains!

grashley said:
Should you choose to get a toy hauler, a "normal" hot tub is not really that heavy when empty, maybe 400 pounds?  It's that 300 gal of water that make it heavy!  Just drain it for travel.

I have chronic Lyme Disease.  We had a hot tub for about 10 years, and I miss it!  It was GREAT therapy for aches and pains!

Thank you for this.  Sorry about your chronic illness; I empathize.  Appreciate the suggestion.  :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom