What to store in those dinette chairs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Back2PA said:
Funny you mention that. I was thinking some nice bourbons in one, tequila in another, perhaps some nice single malts....
I need more chairs

The new chair covers can be covered with patterns that represent the liquors hidden within......Mine should look like the sample attachment ;D

Attachments

• kentuckey.jpg
    kentuckey.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 41
Gizmo100 said:
The new chair covers can be covered with patterns that represent the liquors hidden within......Mine should look like the sample attachment ;D

So Georgia then?

jackiemac said:
You just love a challenge girl!
IQs are a funny thing, mine tested high, but I seem to do the dumbest things in life lol, I used to have 4 greyhounds. I couldn't wait to be dog free by the end. The last one passed away, and within 5 weeks I had this current dog lol. Augh, I can't wait to be dog free again lol, I love him to pieces, he's my baby, but I want a dogless lifestyle.

Back2PA said:
So Georgia then?

As long as you put Kentucky Whiskey in the chair....After a couple of drinks I won't care or be able to read what on the cushion ;D

If you stored your booze in them, would that not make them barstools instead of dining chairs???
TonyL

Dinettes are a great place to store spare linens for bedding if you don't already have a spot for them. The bigger cubbies make it a lot easier to store bigger blankets.

This post is an old but fun post. On a serious note I love the storage under the dining chairs.  It's a good place to stuff all the brochures we accumulate while traveling and the RV CG info.

We have used them to store dog treats and extra collors/leashes, cards, regular playing and Uno. Note pads, pens and pencils, a couple of coloring books, crayons, and colored pencils for our Granddaughter. Just use your imagination. They were pretty handy for being a place for easy to reach items.
With two grandchildren right next door I too plan to use them to store coloring books, crayons, craft items etc. I may use one to store a plastic table cloth for when the above are 'in use'. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom