Any American Idol fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just watched the recording. After last night, my money was on David Archuleta, but didn't have an issue either way. Great to see the 12 "finalists", although Dreadlocks was still dreadful; Seems like it's too much effort for him to sing.

Margi and Tom

I agree with both of you.  Was wondering why they had to run into overtime when the show was two hours to begin with???  I think D.C. has more of a stage presence than D.A. but D. A. has come a long way in the last few months. 

Agreed Lorna, DC definitely has more stage presence.

I also didn't understand the overtime issue. We had it recording on the DVR and, when we looked at it later, the recording ended a few seconds after the winner was announced, while the two were still clutching each other. If it had quit recording 10 seconds earlier, we wouldn't have known who won.

I was surprised but pleased to see DC win. I found him to be more of an entertainer. As for the overtime, we were frantically trying to get the machine recording again when we noticed the red light go out and we had it set to go 5 minutes after the end !!

Wendy

Oh-oh.  We always Tivo the east coast feed of the show and watch it after dinner.  What did I miss when it went overtime?

Margi

Margi

You probably missed DC singing the new song for the winner.  It fit for the winner but don't ask me the name or the words because I have already forgotten it and them :-[ :-[

You probably missed DC singing the new song for the winner.

We missed that too Lorna. They were still hugging each other when our DVR stopped recording. Doesn't sound like it was a memorable song.

It was called Time of My Life or something like that. Made me expect to see Patrick Swayze & Jennifer Grey start dancing. Best part of the show, I thought, was ZZTop.

Wendy

Tom

You can't go by my memory since I can't usual remember what I did yesterday and also this was after 1am last night which is not normal for me to stay up that late.  I couldn't Tivo it earlier because we had two other programs recording.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiairemy
Back
Top Bottom