Got the TT ready for this weekend.......it all works!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hoorders

Hello everyone,

Well, I just pulled the new to me 25ft Salem Lite out to get ready for this weeknd. I picked up this TT last fall and its my first 'real' TT......just tested all systems.......and everything is in working order. Took it out for test ride to make sure the brakes were working and they are.........also I think I have my Reese WD hitch set up ok as well......it may need some tweeking but seems ok for now.......not bad for a newbie whos never owned a TT with all the bells and whistles.

Happy RV'ing everyone!!!!

Outstanding.  So I have to ask, if this was your first "real" TT, what did you have before that was "unreal"?

Have a great and safe trip, and keep us posted.

edjunior said:
Outstanding.  So I have to ask, if this was your first "real" TT, what did you have before that was "unreal"?

Have a great and safe trip, and keep us posted.
Well before this TT my RV'ing consisted of tents.....or at best was an old pop-up trailer I used to have, that really wasn't a whole lot better than a good tent.... ;D.....I still think it was awesome for the time........and now my TT seems like full on luxury accomodations.

Cheers.

hoorders said:
Hello everyone,

Well, I just pulled the new to me 25ft Salem Lite out to get ready for this weeknd. I picked up this TT last fall and its my first 'real' TT......just tested all systems.......and everything is in working order. Took it out for test ride to make sure the brakes were working and they are.........also I think I have my Reese WD hitch set up ok as well......it may need some tweeking but seems ok for now.......not bad for a newbie whos never owned a TT with all the bells and whistles.

Happy RV'ing everyone!!!!

We got back from our first outing.....everything went great......trailer towed just fine and we had no issues at all........only real complaint was the campsite was rather small.....it was our first time at this site and the actual site we got they claimed was good for a 28 footer.....my trailer is 25 and we just about had no land on the site left with the trailer on it.....live and learn I guess.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northwood
Back
Top Bottom