Hello Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chamilion

Hello everyone. I just joined the site and wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I am probably one of the younger people on the site. Well I am 23 years old have been camping and RVing  most of my life. It is one of my favorite things to do. When I was younger my parents owned a rv dealership and every since then I have been into Rving. I don?t currently own an rv at the moment  I hope to have one within the next few months as I will be full timing it here in a few months while working. I look forward to spending some time here on the site.

David

Welcome to the forum David. Look around and check the library out. Lots of information. If you have any questions be sure to ask. What type of RVs are you looking at?

Welcome to the RV Forum and thanks for joining us.  Please look around, ask questions, check out the library, and join in on any of the ongoing discussions.

Thanks, I will be spending a lot of time searching and looking around the forums. I have been thinking about leaning toward a mid 90?s class A. Probably a diesel due to the large amount of time that will be spent traveling. I am also thinking about trading my car in for a full size truck and then getting a fifth wheel toy hauler. I would then use the hauling area as an office and do freelance photography/graphic design in my free time.

Back
Top Bottom