I almost got nailed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why do some people get so pissed off if I refuse to follow a blind link?
Nobody is pissed off. Just playing with you because you're so easy to get excited over nothing. :)

BTW, you can put your mouse cruise over the "click here" and on the bottom of the screen you should be able to see the full link without clicking on it. IOW, the links can be checked in advance.

-Don- Auburn, CA

Been hustling for several days now, loading clothes, food, etc and checking tire pressures and other things to get ready to head out, Hitched up and ready to go, lights checked, which is easy in the dark, with the trailer backed up to the glass garage door, I can see the light reflections. One final walk around tomorrow. Will miss the kitties, but they are being taken care of.

Its not just the prep for the trip, but all of the usual stuff like putting out the garbage and getting litter boxes scooped and ready.

Charles

Nobody is pissed off. Just playing with you because you're so easy to get excited over nothing. :)

BTW, you can put your mouse cruise over the "click here" and on the bottom of the screen you should be able to see the full link without clicking on it. IOW, the links can be checked in advance.

-Don- Auburn, CA
It is a long story and I am a poor typist so I won't attempt to explain it to you. I know how to hover but it is not worth the effort.

Have had 3 iMac's over the past 15 years. I do not have any virus software other than what comes with the computer. One time a warning appeared on my screen. The message said do not turn off the computer. I unplugged the computer immediately. The next time I turned it on, no more warning. I mentioned this to the Geek Squad at Best Buy and they told me the best thing to do is simply turn off the computer.

I have been using Chromebooks for 12 years, since it was in beta. It Is only about 1000 times better than a Windows or an Apple laptop. I own about 6 Chromebooks, I keep one In every room so I don't have to carry one around. Walmart has reconditioned CBs under $50.

You don't need to bother looking at specifications. The processor, memory and hard disk space (SSTs) are not important. The speed of a CB is how fast your Internet connection is. 10 second boot time and virtually unlimited clouds storage are two of the many advantages. You don't need anti-virus since it is impossible to get a virus or malware.

You cannot load or run a virus on a CB. It will not execute .exe files. Google won't let you go to any site that distributes malware. My concern about not opening links has nothing to do with viruses or malware. Why are you so obsessed with the fact I won't click on your links?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom