I almost got nailed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How come you refuse to answer my questions which is a bigger sin than ignoring links?
I only see one question and it doesn't even apply. The question is "Why are you so obsessed with the fact I won't click on your links?"

And two reasons. I am not obsessed, (just a little curious at most) and you said originally "blind links" which implies links from anybody, not only "my links".

-Don- Reno, NV

Another new thing is to download an app onto your device and take control of it. Anydesk is one.

There are apps that can genuinely be used for good but these guys have discovered how easy it is to get folks to download them and then they get them to do activities that they can see.

I clicked on one of the MSN links and it was full of ads and not easy to see what the true content was so I no longer look at those.

ANY DEVICE that connects to the internet can be affected with a virus…including a Chromebook. Also, by using a Chromebook, you have surrendered virtually all your “private” information to Google. They know every site you have visited since you started using it, along with a lot of other personal information.

No thanks.

Huh? What makes it not possible?

And if so, why are you concerned about opening links here?

-Don- Auburn, CA

ANY DEVICE that connects to the internet can be affected with a virus…including a Chromebook. Also, by using a Chromebook, you have surrendered virtually all your “private” information to Google. They know every site you have visited since you started using it, along with a lot of other personal information.

No thanks.
Please explain how that could happen. Well it still hasn't happened yet. Google can look at my information, I don't care.

I only see one question and it doesn't even apply. The question is "Why are you so obsessed with the fact I won't click on your links?"

And two reasons. I am not obsessed, (just a little curious at most) and you said originally "blind links" which implies links from anybody, not only "my links".

-Don- Reno, NV
Mommy! Mommy! Tom won't click on my links. Waa waa waa. I have just put you on my ignore list. You need help.

I clicked on one of the MSN links and it was full of ads and not easy to see what the true content was so I no longer look at those.
Usually there is a video and right after it a "see more" to click on and then you see the true content. I don't even notice the advertising.

I think the mistake you're making is expecting the story to continue down the page without clicking on that "see more".

-Don- Auburn, CA

No thanks.
I am still waiting for you to explain how to get a virus with a Chromebook. I have searched for info on Chromebook viruses and find nothing. You said any device, please prove that for me.

I was under the false impression that you two were friends.
I thought we were too, but he became very obnoxious, so I bailed out of that friendship.
I think he was referring to someone else.
Nope, DonTom. I have put him on my ignore list and that works really well. I am wondering if he can still see my posts?

I thought we were too, but he became very obnoxious, so I bailed out of that friendship.

Nope, DonTom. I have put him on my ignore list and that works really well. I am wondering if he can still see my posts?
Of course I see them. I don't have anybody on ignore.

BTW, can anybody here figure out what got him upset?

I can't.

-Don- Reno, NV

Apologies I thought you were talking about someone else posting links.

Yes he can.

I can't.

-Don- Reno, NV

I can't.

-Don- Reno, NV
Your persistence chasing a dead horse- kinda like a bulldog not letting go. He tried to drop the subject but you don't know when to stop. Not everyone likes harping on a subject long past its time.

And Tom, yes he can see your posts.

Thank you Larry. He has an A type personality which means everyone must agree with him. I have a friend I have known since 60s with the exact same personality. They very intelligent. But they confuse intelligence with knowledge thinking every thing they say or think is correct and their opinion are always correct. Sounds a lot like a certain politician.

He tried to drop the subject but you don't know when to stop.
He asked why I didn't answer his question. So I tried to explain why and that got him all pissed off.

And yeah, I do tend to not stop until I understand things that do not make a lot of sense such as "a Chromebook cannot get a virus, but I won't open links because I could get a virus."

Has nothing at all to do with my links. I couldn't care less who does and doesn't look at them.

But perhaps this is where this all started at.

-Don- Reno, NV

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom