NY Fall Colors Spectacular

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All these photos are truly spectacular. It's been almost 30 years since we lived in a location with 4 seasons. Almost makes me homesick.

Tom, We have 4 seasons, which I truly enjoy, BUT 2 days ago the low temp was 14 degrees. Are you sure you want 4 seasons?

Wendy
FMCA Rally, Farmington NM

Brrr Wendy. I'm not complaining about our 2 seasons here in CA. But it's nice to reminisce when I see those great photos.

It's the maples back east that produce those magnificent reds and oranges,

DoughJ:
Wonderful light. A little bit mysterious but wonderful. I like that. Thanks for showing that here!

Tom:
Maybe you long for those 4 seasons. We have four seasons: one week spring, three weeks summer, six months winter - and dirty weather for the rest of the year. I bet you not really want to have that... :D

As I have said here several time, we in Nova Scotia only have two seasons too, Winter and Fog  ;D

Ned said:
Looks like we were at Chet's about 2 weeks too soon.  Not much color here in NC and tomorrow we go further south to SC.

Ned,

You were definitely at Chet's too early. We got there after you left!!! At least we'll see you at the SE rally.

Jim

We may see you this weekend in Savannah.  We'll be there this afternoon for 4 days.

Ned said:
We may see you this weekend in Savannah.  We'll be there this afternoon for 4 days.

Ned,

We won't be in Savannah until Tuesday. Meeting Gary & Nancy for a tour of the Eighth Air Force Museum. We're currently visiting the Commander and his family. :)

We passed the museum on the way in today.  When are you going to tour it?  We could meet you there.  We're in Rincon until Thursday, then we're going to the rally site.

Please convey our compliments to the Commander.  Let him know we're all proud of him.

Ned said:
Please convey our compliments to the Commander.  Let him know we're all proud of him.

Right on, Ned!  Jim, please tell Jimmy that we, too, are very proud of his service to our country.

Margi

Jim & I plan to meet at the museum in Pooler on 10/21, sometime during the day. We will be moving down from Yemassee around noon. Not sure when Jim & Pat will get in.  We hope to spend two nights there, if they let us.

Give us a call when you're on the way down and we'll meet you there.  We're not that far away from the museum.

Back
Top Bottom