Quartzsite 2023 Rally - anyone want to organise?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did pick up some good advice from Pam.

They damaged their rear ladder coming thru a small wash on the route that I posted above.

The better road is the one that is west of our old spot.

If you remember where the dumpster is on the north-south main road then take it north and turn right and we are east of that road.

Best advice is to call someone that is here already to guide you in or send up a flare.

We have decided to skip this year, was looking forward to it, but there are some conflicting issues and awe will see you next year.

La Paz County, including Q, has a hard freeze warning for tonight/tomorrow morning, if it makes those of you not here feel better 😊 I told my mother, Dixie, who lives in central Oregon, and she laughed. Her high today didn’t get up to 32. Enjoy wherever you are.

So? Today is the first day of the Quartzsite RV show?

I can't wait to see pics and videos of the show!

Who is going to be sharing pics and stuff?

So? Today is the first day of the Quartzsite RV show?

Who is going to be sharing pics and stuff?
Perhaps one of you Quartzsiters can start a new thread here, something like "Images from Quartzsite"? Never been there and doubt I ever well (not big on crowds) but it's a fascinating gathering.

Those are scarce in any year. You're more likely to get pix that give you an idea from the web, searching for "quartzsite rv show" (without the quotes) for sites such as: Quartzsite RV Show 2023: Don't Miss The Ultimate Event For RVers

Pix and videos are much more likely for RVforum member activities, of which you can see many from previous years in the sets of pictures at the top of the main forum page.

Still, there are occasional pix of one thing or another shown.

Also, I've made a couple of videos in the past years such as this one from Jan. 2020:

and this one from Jan 2022, which includes some drone videos of the area:

And don’t turn your back against certain people when they are holding their phone in their hands. Ain’t that right Bill Waugh? Don’t ask me how I know that.

Laura and I will be coming in today, Sunday.
My cell (ermoved for privacy reasons). Anybody willing to send me a phone number in case we get lost? I'm looking forward to meeting you all if we can find you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackie, Pam and Kevin have probably contacted Erik, so it might be safe to remove his number from the message soonest? bearing in mind how poor the cell signal is at A.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom