Quartzsite 2023 Rally - anyone want to organise?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Administrators. I have the the following email but do not see it on RVForum.net? Jennifer

Quartzsite 2023 Rally - anyone want to organise? - New reply to watched thread

Sun 1/15/2023 1:27 AM

TonyL replied to a thread you are watching at The RV Forum Community.

UTTransplant said:
We arrived at Q, and we found “The Rock!” We have moved it to the new area, and we stole rocks from the old firepit to make a new one.
Well done you two, life as we know it can continue.😃😃
Missing everyone already.​

Administrators. I have the the following email but do not see it on RVForum.net? Jennifer

Sun 1/15/2023 1:27 AM

TonyL replied to a thread you are watching at The RV Forum Community.​

UTTransplant said:
We arrived at Q, and we found “The Rock!” We have moved it to the new area, and we stole rocks from the old firepit to make a new one.
Well done you two, life as we know it can continue.😃😃
Missing everyone already.​
Jennifer I'm not sure what email you are referring to?

Jackie after I reply to an topic I get an email notification a response has been posted to that thread.
What you see in the box is a reply from TonyL sent Sun 1/15/2023 1:27 AM to RVForum.net Quartzsite 2023 Rally - anyone want to organise? thread. While I got email notification of his reply I can not find his reply on the RVForum.net Quartzsite 2023 Rally - anyone want to organise? thread.

Jennifer

Jackie Never mind. It finally showed up Post # 159. I searched more then once at different times and I assume I must have missed it. :oops: I will meekly go finish my coffee now. Jennifer

It's obviously how your settings work. I saw post 159 before you'd posted about the email. Maybe new specs required 😁👀

t's obviously how your settings work. I saw post 159 before you'd posted about the email. Maybe new specs required 😁👀
I think respective operator error but I will gladly blame floaters for my failure to see what was right in front of me. :unsure: :rolleyes:
Jennifer

After more than a 20 year running streak of attending RVForum Rally in Quartzsite, the Brewers won’t attend this year. We love all of our memories from past years but with the new construction in our area for a septic system we will pass.

As you recall I once organized group activities and Haven’t for a while. Our memories will last forever of our very good friends. The horse race will be a forever memory carry on……
Betty and Terry

After more than a 20 year running streak of attending RVForum Rally in Quartzsite, the Brewers won’t attend this year. We love all of our memories from past years but with the new construction in our area for a septic system we will pass.

As you recall I once organized group activities and Haven’t for a while. Our memories will last forever of our very good friends. The horse race will be a forever memory carry on……
Betty and Terry
Betty,

You and Terry have been mainstays of our forum and forum rallies. Chris and I have fond memories of various rally activities you've organized & led.

Joe and Doreen Cote were here and we did lunch at Silly Als place,, very good pizza and company, Bill and Pam Nash hopefully will accompany them back here on Thursday for a short visit..>>>Dan

What I realize with our one year break in Quartzsite attendance is the value of the many long time friendships we have made through this RV forum. The common thread among all of us is a love for adventure through the Rv life style and the collective intelligence to know about all things internet. Right from acoustical couplers in Quartzsite to Starlink or any other of phone connections. Hang tight mark our space and we just may see you next year.
By the way our first attendance was 1995 way more than I posted yesterday. It was the FIRST RV forum rally. Stay warm and please post happenings.

Betty, I think that’s why we keep coming back too. The physical location change is meaningless compared to the people. We are in a nice spot now, still Tyson Wash, but no construction noise. I was afraid we were too close to Hwy 95 and would hear traffic noise, but i haven’t been bothered by it at all, and I have good hearing!

It rained cats,, dogs,, and flying lizards last night,, the very shallow wash was a river quickly but soaked in quickly also.. All is well this morning with sunshine and clear sky's... My brother left yesterday for a 4 day reservation at Catalina State RV park just north of Tucson,, got there at 2;30,,the entrance road was totally washed out and all that were in the park could not get out,( packed as usual ) and no one could get in.. Wild times in AZ..>>>Dan

We also began our first of 27 consecutive trips to "Q: in 1995,, we camped on Plamosa road for the first 5 then moved to the present area south of town .>>>Dan

So far the only activities planned are a pot luck on Saturday, 28 Jan, 2:00 pm, and a trip to the Desert Bar on Sunday, Jan 30, maybe around 9:30 so we get there before the big crowds. I would like to add a third with more limited interest - a group sew-in. Billie Tappen and I will both bring our sewing machines, and we will plan on sewing, maybe on Thursday, 26 Jan depending on weather. If you prefer handwork, please bring that and join. I have adequate power; just being an extension cord.

Last edited:
Learned today from a ranger that the new construction is to install an 8 dump and water station for this area,, It will be just west of area 541 in the La Posa South- Tyson Wells LTVA ... I suppose it will also draw much more traffic into the area for this reason..>>>Dan

Last edited:
Arrived at Quartzsite this afternoon.

When you drive in keep to the right on the road that we normally use from the ranger station.

For any new people, It is the second BLM station on the right, (West) side of Hwy 95 going south from town.

I asked the attendent and the told me to keep right, of course I stopped at three other groups until I found our people.

Don't turn left where we use to turn, or the next left, go straight and stay to the right.

It will curve around to the left eventually.

I have a canopy out and that may help you know that you are there.

We need some big RV forum flags.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom