Remodeling 1996 Damon Ultrasport

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya know.. that's a good question Ernie.. I'm going to run by Surplus Warehouse today to look. I'm sure they do. That would probably be better than the aluminum trim I am currently using..

I'm learning as I go here.. :)

Scott

I really admire the way you were able to see through what was there and visualize what can be. This coach is becoming night and day in the before and after aspect of your remodel.

After all this work it will truly become yours due to the personal investment you have made, that's something you just can't get with a brand new unit no matter what it costs.

Congratulations on your work and vision so far. The results are stunning.

ScottMills said:
Ya know.. that's a good question Ernie.. I'm going to run by Surplus Warehouse today to look. I'm sure they do. That would probably be better than the aluminum trim I am currently using..

I'm learning as I go here.. :)
Scott- if that warehouse does not have the trim, I knowHome Depot and Lowes has trim. Although it may not match, I believe a contrasting piece of trim would look great.
This is what I did on a coach I put flooring in a couple years ago.

Dick, thank you for your kind words!

Ernie, Next time I'm in Lowes I'll spend a little more time looking at the trim (probably should just let my DW pick it out.. LOL).. I was going to use the aluminum, but I like your way better. Thanks as always!

Hoping to have the floor completely finished this week so I can start putting walls back up. Woo hoo! I have to be careful not to get too far ahead of myself. So many tiny details that can't be overlooked.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northwood
Back
Top Bottom