Warranty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oshankle

Well we got the new to us DP its a 2004 Monaco Diplomat 40' Wife is on the phone now ordering the tandem tow dolly. We are about 140days out from retirement and going fulltime things are coming together. Warranties been reading and talking to ACC and it appears that they offer not only the warranty but included is roadside assistance. My question is anyone using ACC are you happy with what they offer. Thanks for you your input.

You should read this topic on our recent experience with ACC Warranty Services before sending them any money.

I know that Ned had some serious issues with ACC. On the other hand, I've had coverage with them for over 5 years and cannot complain. They frequently have a presence at FMCA rallies and have a service truck available. The road service (Coach-Net Platinum) was added this year at no additional cost and I was able to cancel and get refunded the Coach-Net Gold which I was getting thru FMCA for $99/year. The Platinum policy also includes medical evacuation coverage.

Just as I described in the referenced messages.  They took the cheap way out and refunded our premium and we were stuck with the $7000 bill for the parts that should have been covered.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoadSage
Back
Top Bottom