Artificial Intelligence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have all our monthly bills - internet, phone, water, electricity - charged to a major cash-back credit card every month. Every day purchases such as gas, groceries, spark plugs, etc, just get charged to the bank card. Except those purchases that can be paid for with a $20 bill, as I mentioned.
We have an all electric home and it is paid with the card. Groceries go on the card because groceries for the two of us now cost over 3x more than our electric bill. Funny, I remember when groceries were way less than electricity for this home. Not funny because I'm pretty sure that will be true again.

We pay with a card most of the time because of the convenience. We always pay the card off monthly. No interest charges and cash back still adds up.
We have a couple of slush funds for big ticket items. Charge them and pull from the fund to pay the CC.

We pay with a card most of the time because of the convenience. We always pay the card off monthly. No interest charges and cash back still adds up.
We have a couple of slush funds for big ticket items. Charge them and pull from the fund to pay the CC.
Additionally for us, credit card disputes are rather easily resolved, debit card disputes ordinariy involve a congressional hearing, 12 certified copies of your birth certificate, and a handwritten letter from the Department of Homeland Security in blue ink only.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob007
Back
Top Bottom