Awesome label making machine for my RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sure beats the old Dymo where the letters went away when the tape got hot.
Believe it or not, Ford used a Dymo labeler to label all the switches on the GT40's. Most people have done custom overlays (ie Carbon fiber look, with lettering printed on) but the original was like in this pic.

ford_gt40_race_car_383-jpg.115482

Charles

Yep, no such thing as HOT water heater. It heats cold water.
Actually it heats hot, cold or warm water. Do a Google search on 'hot water heater' and you get about a quarter of a billion hits. If there is no such thing as a 'hot water heater' then why is the phrase so more popular? Only 67 million hits on 'cold water heater'.

Actually it heats hot, cold or warm water. Do a Google search on 'hot water heater' and you get about a quarter of a billion hits. If there is no such thing as a 'hot water heater' then why is the phrase so more popular? Only 67 million hits on 'cold water heater'.
This proves many people are not very smart. Not that your heating hot water. It's a water heater, period. Chuck

One of the more interesting uses.. I have two chromebooks to my right.. now I don't know if hackes can access the built in camera in hopes of catching me walking about.. But one of 'em stays on 24x7 (it montors two other compters here in the house) that's kind of inviting to hackers if they can find it *it never goes www-ing only 192-ing) but go right ahead and hack the camera.. Great view of the sticky side of a P-Touch tape :)

Chromebooks are very hard to hack. ChromeOS laptops feature multiple built-in layers of protection that include sandboxes, verified boot sequences, bulletproof encryption, and more. I have complete faith that no one can hack into a CB. I have five Chromebooks and four security cameras and I really don't think anyone could or would want to hack into any of them. What would be the point?

This proves many people are not very smart. Not that your heating hot water. It's a water heater, period. Chuck
When I take a shower or wash dishes, the water heater kicks on after the hot water has run for a very short time, in fact, it is still hot when the water heater comes on. So, in effect, you are indeed heating hot water.

My wife bought me one of the smaller hand held ones quite a few years ago. I use it occasionally. Not nearly as often as I should.

It took me 3 years after getting it to finally label the cabinet in the shop that holds all of my sandpaper.

I did use it in the travel trailer to label the slide out and awning for which button goes in and which goes out.

Chromebooks are very hard to hack. ChromeOS laptops feature multiple built-in layers of protection that include sandboxes, verified boot sequences, bulletproof encryption, and more. I have complete faith that no one can hack into a CB. I have five Chromebooks and four security cameras and I really don't think anyone could or would want to hack into any of them. What would be the point?
I worked for the gov. Don’t believe anything is secure.

I use mine all over the place, home and RV. I recently labeled all my breaker switches in the panel. Most of those are new and I got tired of searching when I needed to shut power down to given part of the house.

That's because the English language let's you get away with anything.
Correct term term would be just, 'water heater'.

If you take a mind to label tool box drawers, don't stick the labels on the drawers, as you are liable to be moving them as the tool assortment grows and you have to rearrange the box. If you get stuff in the mail or find giveaways at the auto parts store on the counter, with the rubber sheet magnets (ball team yearly schedule, plumbing/HVAC/etc business, rock auto, etc, don't throw them, save them and apply your drawer labels to them and carefully cut them out. Now you have magnetic labels you can move around where ever needed.

Charles

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom