firearm question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SLC, again.  ::) Mad man with a weapon on unprovoked attack, again.  ::) Off-duty cop, again,  ::) right place - right time - right solution. This time the off-duty cop is from Chicago!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26721679

Struck me as so similar to the mall event, discussed above that I couldn't resist posting.  :-\

I'll go back to my corner, now.  ;)

Ray D  ;D

Stupid wacko...brought a pair of scissors to a gunfight.

Seriously though...I was moored in Trinidad back in 2001 and there was a rash of robberies perpertrated against cruisers.  One couple, with their 5 year old son, were robbed at night at an ATM machine (we were warned not to go near the ATMs at night) by a local man wielding a phillips head screwdriver.  He took their money and their son's bag of toys!  His bag of toys!  Were it me, I couldn't live with myself knowing my family was robbed by a man with a screwdriver and I did nothing about it (even if it had been a Snap-On screwdriver).  There comes a time when you have to stand up for yourself and your family (and no, I'm not suggesting that the man in Utal might have been able to do anything about it-it sounded like he was taken by surprise).

Steve 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom