Post a joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just so you know that's a known medical issue. I"ve been tested for it as part of a study (Posturial Hypotension is one possible cause. I believe there are others as well.. I only know the one I was tested for however and not sure of spelling)
How it works. You stand. not enough blood reaches the top floor (your brain) and you either sit down again.. Get caught as you fall (Happened to the woman on my left one day.. I played Catch) or sit down quickly.

Just so you know that's a known medical issue. I"ve been tested for it as part of a study (Posturial Hypotension is one possible cause. I believe there are others as well.. I only know the one I was tested for however and not sure of spelling)
How it works. You stand. not enough blood reaches the top floor (your brain) and you either sit down again.. Get caught as you fall (Happened to the woman on my left one day.. I played Catch) or sit down quickly.
I posted because it happens to me, most of my teenage years on

Interesting thing. I get this. Have since I was young. But I can paddle for a wave on my board, jump up quick to ride the wave, and I have never had this happen to me under those circumstances. Possibly because I am doing something aerobic and pumping up blood pressure? Go figure.

Interesting thing. I get this. Have since I was young. But I can paddle for a wave on my board, jump up quick to ride the wave, and I have never had this happen to me under those circumstances. Possibly because I am doing something aerobic and pumping up blood pressure? Go figure.
I am not an expert on it but I strongly suspect you answered your own question correctly. Activity tends to raise the BP and of course that's the problem. Not enough BP.

Thibideaux and Boudreaux fishing-catching lots of fish Thibideaux tells Boudreaux to mark the spot so they can come back next time. Boudreaux leans over edge of boat and marks it with a red X. Later, back on shore Thibideaux asked Boudreaux if he marked the spot. Boudreaux said, yes. I put a big red X on the side of the boat. Thibideaux replied, how could you be so stupid! We may not get the same boat next time. (Love my Cajun heritage and friends)

When I get out of bed in the morning it sounds like I am stepping on bubble wrap!

I am happy that after so many years of abusing my body, no replacement parts have been required. However, I did get implants! (NO not boobs) 2013 required two clips be installed near the brain to stop leaky blood pipes. Cost was only 1 million $ to Blue Cross.

I am happy that after so many years of abusing my body, no replacement parts have been required. However, I did get implants! (NO not boobs) 2013 required two clips be installed near the brain to stop leaky blood pipes. Cost was only 1 million $ to Blue Cross.
The effect of excessive G's over time?

The effect of excessive G's over time?

1. Negative G,s are great for compressed disk causing back problems.
2. High G's give one a narrow view of the world.
3. High G's let you know what the passenger just ate.
4. Excessive? that is like "Too much money OR too much fun.

Back
Top Bottom