Post a joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I biomedical lab recently announced that the are going to stop using rats for testing in favor of using attorneys. Their reasoning was as follows:

1. Rats, being little furry animals, where found to be "cute" by some of the staff. This would not be an issue with attorneys.

2. There are more attorneys than rats,

3. There are some things even rats won't do.

Given to me by an attorney-friend so no haters please...

Three doctors were relaxing at Happy Hour when one asked "If you could operate on any professional, which would it be?" The first doctor said "An accountant, because all the parts are numbered". The second said "An engineer because all the parts are color coded". The last said "You are both way off. The best professional to operate on is a politician because they have only 2 parts, a mouth and an a_ _ _ _ _ e and they are interchangeable".

I biomedical lab recently announced that the are going to stop using rats for testing in favor of using attorneys. Their reasoning was as follows:

1. Rats, being little furry animals, where found to be "cute" by some of the staff. This would not be an issue with attorneys.

2. There are more attorneys than rats,

3. There are some things even rats won't do.

Given to me by an attorney-friend so no haters please...
This is an OLD song. the number today is closer to 10 million I suspect.

A perfect man met a perfect woman.
The perfect couple had a perfect wedding.
On their way on a perfect honeymoon Christmas eve they found Santa on the side of the road with a broken sleigh.

The perfect couple could not just pass on by, so with Santa in the car they headed down the road intending on having a perfect Christmas for everyone.

The perfect couple and Santa were going too fast and crashed going over a cliff.
Two people died... Who survived?

Since all women know Santa and the perfect man are only fiction, It had to be the perfect woman!

DW

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim Dunn
Back
Top Bottom