Post a joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VCRs were a great place for infant children to store stuff. Like matchbox cars, M&Ms, Lego blocks - LOL...

This week I finally got brutal and threw away the last 20-30 VCR tapes I had. I have been hailing these things from house to house for 25 years.

While I was at it I tossed a box of 3.5 inch floppies including a complete set of DOS 5.0 disks. I think that OS came on 10+ disks. I also threw away a bunch of computer CD-ROMs with data collections - (encyclopedia, Birds of North America and MS Bookshelf for example). And finally I tossed a box of 5 1/4 inch floppies. Mostly games. It's both liberating and sad.

My ex has VHS tapes from an early camcorder, 1985-6. Then a few 8mm I think. Kids’ ball games, performances, parties etc. I would like to have those digitized by Legacy Box or the likes.

I bought a Sony RDR-HX780 when they came out. It's a DVD/HDD recorder, a precurser to the DVRs that the cable companies now issue.

It was sold before DRS so there is no copy protection or macrovision and I can copy from VHS to the hard drive and then I can burn a DVD from that hard drive copy. I can also make duplicates of any DVD (but no blue ray). I can even edit what I've recorded from other sources, deleting scenes or commercials before saving or burning to a DVD.

If you want a way to digitize your old home movies, family reunions and stuff recorded on tape in the 80s and 90s this is just the ticket. You can still find them on sale on eBay once in a while.

My ex has VHS tapes from an early camcorder, 1985-6. Then a few 8mm I think. Kids’ ball games, performances, parties etc. I would like to have those digitized by Legacy Box or the likes.

I've got this on my to do list as well. I have a dozen or so VHS-C (compact) which was the media in some early camcorders. I also kept about a half dozen home made VHS and one Betamax. Places to do the Betamax are getting few and far between.

It was me and it was the one where you compared a dog to 4 members of the democratic party. Post number 1853
I'm proudly a deplorable but do not recall that post and could not find it in the folder I use for joke posts. Sorry didn't want to offend any one in an RV forum.

I'm proudly a deplorable but do not recall that post and could not find it in the folder I use for joke posts. Sorry didn't want to offend any one in an RV forum.
Let me refresh your memory. The first half of the caption/picture showed a dog and read “This is a SHIH TZU” and the second half referred to some senior officials of the Democratic Party with their picture with another caption.

Let me refresh your memory. The first half of the caption/picture showed a dog and read “This is a SHIH TZU” and the second half referred to some senior officials of the Democratic Party with their picture with another caption.
OK I kind of recall that, I must have deleted from my computer. I will try harder to not post "jokes' like that but there are post that turn political on the forum.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom