Post a joke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Years ago at Lake Cumberland, ky, some good ole boys told us they actually did this... bass boat, fish finder and blasting caps attached to something that sank. Scooped up whatever floated to the top ... 😂🤪
When I was a 7 or 8 year old kid back in the 60's, we would toss cherry bombs off the dock at night to watch the cool red underwater flash. The next morning we went down to the dock to fish for bluegill and there must have been 50 dead fish floating on th top and laying on the bank. It took us quite a discussion before we finally decided it must have been from our endeavors the night before. We felt kind of bad about it so we didn't do that again.

We were "bad" kids. I didn't do it but we heard about cherry bombs in school toilets. A buddy did it. Cracked a toilet. Thank God he didn't flush it.

Of course he got caught, was expelled for a week and parents had to pay for damage. The rest of us "watchers" got detention for a week.

We were "bad" kids. I didn't do it but we heard about cherry bombs in school toilets. A buddy did it. Cracked a toilet. Thank God he didn't flush it.

Of course he got caught, was expelled for a week and parents had to pay for damage. The rest of us "watchers" got detention for a week.
I always figured the cherry bomb doing damage after it was flushed to be an urban legend. Unless it was plastic piping, or the cast iron pipe was really old and weak. But I could be mistaken.

Regarding the EV.. There is a news letter (This Is True) you can read the free version at Thisistrue.com

And this is one of the stories in today's free edition I do believe the DUI was in an EV.

General Purpose Drinking: John McKee, 51, of Vincennes, Ind., was pulled over when an Indiana State Police Trooper spotted his Jeep on the road after dark with no lights or reflectors. The trooper thought McKee seemed impaired and administered a field sobriety test, which McKee allegedly failed. Further tests detected meth and marijuana. He was arrested on DWI charges. There wasn’t information on what happened to McKee’s vehicle, but it may have been placed into the officer’s car: it’s a toy Power Wheels Jeep. (MS/WTHI Terre Haute) ...With a bumper sticker that reads, “My other car is a Hot Wheels.”

369935536_788739176590742_7588818431738106500_n.jpg

Years ago at Lake Cumberland, ky, some good ole boys told us they actually did this... bass boat, fish finder and blasting caps attached to something that sank. Scooped up whatever floated to the top ... 😂🤪
As a career Fish & Wildlife guy, I know of several old Indian ways to kill fish without explosives. One has to do with green walnuts.

Last edited:
Each Friday night after work, Ole would fire up his barbeque on the shore of
Lake Woebegon and cook a venison steak.'

All of Ole's neighbors were Catholic... and since it was Lent, they were
forbidden from eating meat on a Friday.

The delicious aroma from the grilled venison steaks wafted over the
neighborhood and was causing such a problem for the Catholic faithful that
they finally talked to their priest. The Priest came to visit Ole, and
suggested that he become a Catholic.

After several classes and much study, Ole attended Mass... and as the priest
sprinkled holy water over him, he said, "You were born a Lutheran and raised
a Lutheran but now you are a Catholic."

Ole's neighbors were relieved, until Friday night arrived and the wonderful
aroma of grilled venison filled the neighborhood.

The Priest was called immediately by the neighbors and he rushed over to
Ole's place clutching a rosary and prepared to scold him, he stopped and
watched in amazement.

There stood Ole, clutching a small bottle of holy water which he carefully
sprinkled over the grilling meat and chanted: "You vuz born a deer, you vuz
raised a deer, but now you is a rainbow trout."

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member