seilerbird

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We thought our neighborhood mouser died while we were gone for a couple weeks.

Finally saw the owner today, he said the cat is fine.

An hour ago the cat sauntered up the alley to say hi. I guess the owner told her we were worried. Animals are amazing.

No, we have NO pets of our own anymore, these days. But we like our regular neighborhood friends like you do @SeilerBird

It’s still way too early. I’m between Tom and Tampa and right now they’re saying 2” of rain which we need bad. We are 12” below normal.
We may get some winds from the outer bands but time will tell. My car is all packed and I’m ready. If we have to evacuate, I’m heading towards Miami

We have been advised to evacuate here in Suwanee County. We are packed but we are gonna monitor for another 12-18 hours and re-evaluate. Last I saws this morning it might drop to a Cat 1 now over land. Its track is also predicted slightly east of original projections. We'll no more after it hits landfall.

The only real indications is that gas suddenly jumped up 50 cents a gallon over the weekend and everyone seems to be buying water...

We have easy access to I-10 here and if we bail we'll head west...

1693313392049.png

I'm freezing zucchini this morning and watching the weather. hahah

It is gloomy and 67 degrees here in Maryland.

We have been advised to evacuate here in Suwanee County. We are packed but we are gonna monitor for another 12-18 hours and re-evaluate. Last I saws this morning it might drop to a Cat 1 now over land. Its track is also predicted slightly east of original projections. We'll no more after it hits landfall.

The only real indications is that gas suddenly jumped up 50 cents a gallon over the weekend and everyone seems to be buying water...

We have easy access to I-10 here and if we bail we'll head west...

View attachment 167249
Won’t you be driving right through the storm if you take I-10 West? I would think you’d want to head south on I-95

Won’t you be driving right through the storm if you take I-10 West? I would think you’d want to head south on I-95
Well it's coming from the south and its about 90 miles east on I10 to get to 95. The storm would pretty much be chasing us all the way. If the eye tracks east of us the best option is due west which I10 will do.

I've already been checking out rooms in Pensacola - Mobile, which is probably about as far as we'd have to run, I think

Well it's coming from the south and its about 90 miles east on I10 to get to 95. The storm would pretty much be chasing us all the way. If the eye tracks east of us the best option is due west which I10 will do.

I've already been checking out rooms in Pensacola - Mobile, which is probably about as far as we'd have to run, I think
Be safe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom