What stupid things have you done to your new trailer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RoyM said:
;D You have the patience of a saint. I shake my head at #4, my mother was like that. She would spend the whole trip worrying whether she left the stove turned on or the bathroom tap running.

On a return trip, I heard my mother-in-law searching -- then frantically searching -- thru her purse for her house keys.  We reminded her, "Don't worry.  We have a set."  Got to the door --- she had left them dangling in the lock.  But it was okay.  She had taken her checkbook and jewelry box to the neighbor's in case someone broke in.  ::)

This is a good subject, now I know how Catholics feel in confession.
I drove off and left my surge protector hanging on the electric post. It took 3 months to get it mailed to me, thank God for honest RV Hosts.
I didn?t drain the vacuum on toad brakes. I had to slam on the brakes when a car cut me off, the car brakes locked up and I ruined 2 new tires.
I drove across Tennessee with my TV antenna up, no damage.
I got angry when someone parked in the spot I had picked and not paying attention pulled into a large rock.  I bent 2 cargo doors.

After reading all this I am not sure if I want to by used. LOL.

I wonder if I will be any luckier.

RV Life seem to be full of adventure

After reading all of these, and having a good chuckle, I don't think I want to go RV'ing anymore. I don't trust the Hub's  ;)

Oh and I drove for about 60 miles with the door open. I only noticed it when I was stopping and happened to glance in my side mirror and saw it swinging open.

Hahaha....We did the same thing....the first time we drove the MH, leaving the dealership. Sure we were the laughing stock of everyone in that building  ;D

Never, under any circumstances, ever, ever, back up without a spotter who knows what to look for.  Got in a hurry recently and needed to back up only a few feet, and bam, backed up into a stout tree limb that punctured the aluminum on the rear of my TT. Totally my stupid fault. should have taken the time to ask my better half to assist me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Mark
Back
Top Bottom