Howdy Folks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WagginMaster

Howdy Folks,
My name is Jerry and my wife is Carol. We are new owners of a 2004 Winnebaggo 37B Adventurer. We have been living in our 34RLSA Cedar Creek for over a year now and decide to trade the fifth wheel and truck in for the motor home. My wife just could not get comfortable riding in the 1-ton truck. The only issue I had was keeping my coffee in the cup.
We work as we travel. So far we worked at an animal rescue farm in Maysville, North Carolina and a llama farm in Blue Ridge, Georgia. We are currently working on a cattle ranch in Ledbetter, TX.
If you are interested in reading about our adventure, please take a trip to our blog.
The transition from fifth wheel to motor home has been pretty stressful since we have too much stuff. In fact I think I will call the motor home Cramalot-Inn. We also have a none traditional toad (2006 Grand Marquis). At least now, we have a smooth ride and I no longer spill the coffee.
We are looking forward to learning more about caring for our motor home

Attachments

• Cramalot-Inn 6.jpg
    Cramalot-Inn 6.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 23
Cramalot-Inn
Ha Ha!

Welcome and congratulations on your new purchase! Looking forward to reading your blog. Would love to hear all about working at an animal rescue farm!

-Trevor & Roni

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knuckles2828
Back
Top Bottom